Are you a parent of an autistic child who is minimally verbal, and age 3 to 10 years old? If you’re interested to try a parent training online course to help your child’s speech production, and which is going through a pilot research evaluation, read more:

The secret is out! Our youth patrons will be starring in @Channel4's new documentary 'Are You Autistic' with @sbaroncohen airing on 28 March at 10pm for #WAAM18 to raise awareness of #autism. Don't miss it!

Our new study of 46,000 people shows that about 10% of the variance in scores on the Empathy Quotient can be explained by genetic factors - but that leaves 90% explained by non-genetic factors

Volunteers needed: take our simple anonymous survey to help us research common health conditions in people both with and without an #autism diagnosis: #autismresearch

Thank you @greateranglia for thinking outside the box #autism #AutismAwareness #SpecialEducation

Happy #MothersDay to all you strong and inspiring #autism mothers out there! Let us know your favourite motherhood memory in the comments below!

Load More...